Monday, November 9, 2009

five consecutive things...

1st
on 8th of november 2009, 4.30pm
my family suddenly want to go to ulu yam bahru to have a long-time-didn't-go dinner that the last time we go there was approxiamtely half a year ago. the restorant that located at the midway of the mountain, famous for the curry fish head, curry prawn and pig leg. the taste doesn't change at all, but the quantity of the serving are shrinked a little bit. nevertheless, it's worth because it's really tasty!!! this place don't have a menu, and opened for 6 hours only, from 12.00pm till 6.00pm, but you don't have the meals if you go without ordering from 2.00pm, because it's too many people!!!!! it just serve the curry fish head, curry prawn, some vegetable depands on the season, and pig leg only. but it's still attract my appetize no matter what, even it required a long travel from my home to to there!!!

2nd
8th of november 2009, 5.15pm
i met the person that i want to avoid as much as possible. i know him since my secondary school Form 3. but the friendship just last for 2 years. the 'ship' sank on the end of 2008. the reason is he cheated me, a very big and not funny 'joke' that he thinks is funny. and this is not the memory that i ever never to remember it. but the encounter forced me to remember, jsut like things just happened yesterday. i not sure that did he noticed me, but i do! for the first time, i hope i can leave that place that i usually like to stay till the last drop of the curry is finish. but this time is different,i hoped the meals can serve quickly, eat quickly, and leave when my parents' beer is finish!!!

3rd
9th november 2009, 1.25pm
one of my group member, Jeff asked me, they want to capture a video as a gift for jasmin. but i kinda hestitate. why? other group members' birthday didn't celebrated or celebrate, but just for her, all of us need to do somethings that mostly unwillling. even my birthday also have some close gang friend celebrate. i feeling sorry for them because me too also forget their birthday. I AM REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT!!!! GOMENAZAI!!! Torrent's word enchance my determination to reject this. but i still hestitating.

4th
9th november 2009, 3.05pm
i having the english class to replace the class missed on last friday. when my english teacher, miss cheng wei fong enter the class, she ask me did i watch the video that Matthias from the eco warrior group on facebook uploaded to facebook. i said i did, and what suprise me is, miss cheng said the Matthias guy upload to some website and approximately 200 people watched this video. and i was stunned, a mini one, last only from <1sec, then what come next is i feel happy, because i on this video, and more that 200 people watched me. this is my first time exposed on video in front of people that i don't know. luckily i didn't blush at that time...XD. miss cheng said my english was not bad, but need to improve some more, this also fly my heart to cloud.

5th
9th november 2009, 4.35pm
after i finish the english class, someone want to tell me something, regarding the birthday things( i also forget her birthday...T_T, sorry). we go to a corridor, and have a small talk, just two of us. she is quite mature comparing to me, she can see through much deeper than i, although we have the same horoscope(but i see the things more further in future and wider than her...^_^Y). the things we talked shall be sealed in my brain. after i do some investigation, i started to realized that I AM KIND OF NAIVE, AND TOO BLUR TO THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need to clear my mind on this night.

my moods are showing in a wave like when plot the happiness versus time flow graph, high at first and lastly drop down with up and down at the pathway. i have to think more deeper to growth. may all people live in peace and happy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment