Wednesday, December 9, 2009

a why is just a why...

i am not even sure what am i really doing when i click the new post at the dashboard, put it in short, i dont know what to type but i have the thought of post somethings here. now i am really confuse. this kinds of things really rare to happen to me, but i think i am losing my happy-go-lucky trait now. realtionships with friends, family, the tests, assignments, presentations and the list goes on non-stop.

what i really know is, human can't stay forever as they are. time does flow, people does move, survive, struggle for their thirsts, heart does changes, the earth does rotate, sun does burn. but for me, i wish everything can halt, stop. pathetic, absurd, stupid, naive. even i myself also think i am pathetic. but what should i do?

my friends facing problems, but i cant help them.
my family facing problems, but i cant help them.
even now i facing my very own problems, but i still hestitate for my future, hestitate for my current motivations, hestitate for my current activities.

i may started to sound like i am crazy already...

No comments:

Post a Comment