Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas + New year + Exam + My real motivation...?!

it's kinda strange, i suddenly had the motivation to study, the problem is, i didnt have the motivation to exam. but i fmy grade is not good then how can i go UK to study my forensic?! so this gonna relate to the exam. so one day i asked my friends, what's their motivations to study in the exam.

First one, "i dont want to lose. my will to win is very high(好胜心). then when you climded very high in the ranking, many people want to to fall down, and waiting to fall down. and as a hobby as well." this is an answer from girl, you may know who she is already at this point.

Second one, "i want scholarship ma, to go to UK to study. so i want high grade to have the scholarship lo."

3rd one, "just dont want a poor grade."

three people, from three different hometowns, three different grades, give me these answers. so i asking myself, what is my motivation to study before the exam, this motivation can be same or different from my motivation for my motivation to go to UK. but the thing is, i hate to revise what i know, and when i read through(more precisely, scanning through, flip through without really reading the whole pages.), what i revised does not come out in exam, and another way round. sometime i am really annoyed, that's why i hate to stay in the exam venue after i done and checked my paper, not even for 5 minutes. so sometimes i really rush especially near the 30 minutes before the exam finish. i can sacrifice my checking my paper, because i know what i know and what i dont know in the exam. i dont know is dont know already, even i sit there for 30 minutes and i would not get the answers, that's why i rather skip the questions forst then see wherether i got some extra times to think about it.

think that i gonna study hard for now.

seems that i am not the only one who celebrated the christmas and new year alone. although some of my secondary school friends invited me, but i rejected, because we are not that familiar when in my secondary school. just only some of them, the usual gangs. but they just brought miserable to me, rather brought happiness to me. firstly late, promised time is 10 and they show up on 10.45. what kinds of friend like this?! luckily i still had my of them accompanying me, or else i rather go back home and sleep early. i just dont want to type anymore. just thinking about can boil me up.

that's why i rather goes through the christmas and new year as they are nothing, like a normal day. and now i think that i should complete the remaining assignments and reports.

by the way, i got a new MP4 player as christmas present from my coursin.

No comments:

Post a Comment