Saturday, January 16, 2010

my symtoms before the Exam...

it's just me or every one have some special symtoms before, when and after the Exam?!

i gonna blame myself that why i always will be addicted to something besides the study stuffs!!!

firstly, i addicted to a french animation, Alpha Teens On Machines(A.T.O.M.), i cant point out exactly why i suddenly want to watch this animation. i watch it before, on Astro, and i were just "if have a right time, right place and right occasion happen, then i watch".  i am not really addicted at that time, but now...well thing does change are they. if my memory serves me correctly, last time the exam i were addicted to a game, Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis, a sedden addiction and without reason/s like this time too. well, may be my sub-conscious want me to do this....XD

Secondly, i always have some minor illness, not very serious, and it'll recover before the main unit exams. this time, is the "pimples in mouth", coughs and can't sleep well. the so-called "lack of sleep" case is just a normal case, i always wake up at 5-5.30 am. it's getting serious when the main unit exams is around the corner, can early until 4am... and i'll never feel tired until 11pm till 12am..

i cant remember the minor ilness that occurred in last exams, but the "lack of sleep" is still there, i remember very well. woke up at 4am and play the game...maybe not the exams thing cause this, is the addiction of random things...because yesterday i keep dreaming about the ATOM animation...T_T

and for the first time, i finish my History-related unit exam at a very piece-of-cake mood, especailly in the essay parts. i always blank the paper in my secondary school exam, i can pass because of the MCQ part...

No comments:

Post a Comment