Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BIG RENOVATION!!!

well, i can't say i am a hardworking+like-to-be-clean person, but i am not lazy+dirty person either...

after i took my mum home from the shop( and she keeps scolding my sister about her messy room, and very indirectly scolded me too...T_T), i decided to clean up my rrom once more, if my memory served me correctly, the last time i clean up my room is on 26th of December 2009. not too far, yet not too short period to get messy again...well actually last time i were throwing out all those useless junks, scrapes etc to make more spaces. and soon after that, the exam period is around the corner, so my notes is rather scattered everywhere, especially the notes of the unit that i done the exams...at least i have a very good reason of not to keep my room tidy...

but now the exam passed, so this reason is no longer valid. and since the CNY is around the corner, why dont i take this chance to do some cleaning job? so that on sunday i can play whole without worrying the clean up jobs..so i just had to collect all of the notes, arrange them in my own system, and re-design my arrangement of the elements of my rooms, especially the destination of the notes.

when i try to compressing my tons of notes, my mum coming, said something like the feels is lies between compliments and bad comments, like,"wa!!! so hardworking today a? automatically cleaning up ur room" and etc...so you get that feeling...XD... if it takes anythings to stop my mum from scolding people either directly or indirectly, i dont care it and do it at once...middle-age women get angry very easily and scary too...T_T


my room...relative big...i think so?!

so she gave another container, to keep all of my notes, books and some magazines, and the previous container will be filled by miscellenous things like chess board, keyboard. after rearranged the books, notes etc, i realized that there is still a lot of spaces to put some decorations. but for my style, i rather put some novels, and entertaiments applications...the biggest problem is no $$...T_T

well, thinks that i gonna take a bath to clean my body, it's sweaty and smelly when i trying this post...by the way, did i mentioned that my mum likes clean at everywhere, even though she is Aquarius and i am lies between Leo and Virgo?

No comments:

Post a Comment