Monday, August 3, 2009

Blood 'SELLING' Campaige?!


OMG, i sell my blood for these following goodies!
LOL Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
just kidding, just donate some of my blood to rescue some ppl from dying from lack of blood. but i thought that one of my lecture said that there are not completely positive effect to the recipient when he or she accept my blood, something like make that person's liver to do extra works because accept my blood. based on some proportion, my blood are not completely all very newly produced blood, some of the RBC ( red blood cells for those who don't know) are actually dying, so the recipient's liver are taking this dirty job to clean up the rubbish. somehow i think it is logic and reasonable. well, what done's done. i give out some blood, just my hypothesis, i can 'release' some of the nutrient that i am not using, let the nutrient to reduce some of the blood glucose...wakaka Y^^
either way, there is a new FOC SIM CARD!!!!!
from the hotlink youth club, thinking that the charge rate is low, I MAY CONSIDER TO USE IT!!! depends on the situation, but don't expect too much!!!
want to know the new number? just download the picture and zoom it yourself la...still lazy? do it la, won't cost you too much time one...feeling unwell? well if you can't withstand, just go to sleep la... alright alright, you must appreciate me, the no. is 017-3498631...see, what a nice person of me, knowing that you won't go and download it, i have to get the Sim card from the goodies bag and type it here!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
thinking that yuuji is very pity, just register a new youth club sim card, but now he go and 'sell' his blood, get a new Sim card, what a waste...lol. but he said he wants to get a new phone, so he can uses 2 Sim cards... poor yuuji...wakaka.
the college hall still as cold as always, the PA system keep broadcasting some relatively old songs, making me unable to fight against sleeping, but when the nurse come and start the progress, i still feeling uneasy, since this is only my 2nd times of 'selling' my blood, when she injecting some pain reliever(aspirin i think?), i already get used the needle during my primary school, i didn't fell any special feeling, but one thing is really really times ten times strange. when the nurse piercing the needle for blood transfusion, i can feel some pain, not like the first time, may be the pain reliever didn't work...GOD KNOW!!! any way the blood 'selling' still went very smooth, at least for the moment, maybe something will happen tonight?
CHOI!!! SPEAKING NONSENSE THING!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

OMG!!!the 2 is disapper!!!














the second time blood "SELLING"












the goodies bag...well i think the only the early birds can get this...LOL Y^^

3 comments:

  1. next time u go to donate 2 package of blood la,lol .now u r fit edi....lol
    e co lo gy jin sor~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeer, why I didn't get the free hotlink number, I did "sell" my bloody blood too...@@

    ReplyDelete
  3. wakaka...just because you are not handsome like me!!! wakaka...maybe the early bird get better worms...(can i said man? i don't like to describe myself as a bird)

    ReplyDelete