Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Too much things happened today....

maybe i gonna become insane already, suddenly tooooooo much of things happened...
1st, due ti yesterday was rain heavily crazy, plus thunder( rain + thunder = storm ^^), one of the pity tree was stroked by the lightning( probably because i didn't see a uniform cut from any tools), blocking my way to class, i were able to snap some photos as i went through...(without making people thinks like i am a mental confusion people...lol)


2nd, today is the competition day for my coculiculum unit, badminton. As i enter the male single and male double, i was realized that i facing the most skilled guy in male single. Under all calculations, i can't beat him, the result was 11 against 15(15 points only!!!!OMG), i lost. Then male double i lost my focus, made many mistakes, WTF!!!! all matches KOed in first round!!!!

3rd, after i done my gym session, i dont know WTF people, all the way traffic jam to my home!!!! i just wonder is there any car incidents happened, so OMG THESE PEOPLE WATCHING OR DOING WHATEVER WTF THINGS ON THE ROAD CAUSE ALL THE TRAFFIC JAM!!! i were drived nearly an hour to reach my home!!!!!!

CONCLUSION!!!
today is not my day T_T
PLUS THE EXAM IS COMING!!! I AM GONNA ALONE AGAIN!!!T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment