Tuesday, August 11, 2009

the first despair

tonight's weather really indicating what i feel start from today, just like the summary of my mood today...firstly, haven't decide want to rain or not, then gradually the rain become bigger. after that, the rain stopped and made a comeback by all of a sudden. after approximate 30 minutes, the rain stopped...again, but another comeback happened within 30 minutes, also is the heaviest one...may be the god of rain know how i feel today...
Actually, in this morning i can't take it anymore and, my joker mask broken...the rage that been accumulated so long time are bursting out...like the air in balloon, some strong enough stimuli broke the defences of the balloon and the air go out...I rather store the rage for myself, so that i wouldn't make a scar in my friends' heart...because i know once the scars are made, it take a very long time to recover...there are some times that i nearly break the mask...but today, i can't make it again...the rage itself yelled to go out...
Friends, I am so sorry that I made the scars to your heart...hope you can forgive me......

No comments:

Post a Comment