Friday, June 18, 2010

I treat you as the way you treat me....

i just don't understand, I treat my mum as the way i treat with my friends, simply because i do not want so much ways to treating for me to remember...i rather using these brain cells to memorize other matters that's much more important and useful....

then the other day, she ask me how's the progress of the Kojadi loan, then i said, i left the contact number at home (where i am at shop), then she is like distracted or something, obviously didn't listening at all...so i just keep internet-surfing...

Then later, my dad come back from his errands, then he talked about opening an account for me when i am going to UK, then my mum asked again the same question, i answered with a louder volume, then she scold me; "i am your mum, and you talk to me like THIS??!!", i said nothing, but i think my eyes is already blazing with anger, then she shouted again, "WHAT?! ARE YOU ANGER WITH SOMETHING?!"

Then just keep shouting "if other people's mum are better, just go and be their son" , "don't take care your own matters"...things like these...

Then my dad called my sister to ask grandpa to turn back and take me home...of course, she was still shouting when i exited the shop without looking back, what was she shouted? didn't listening at all, because i was too frustrated....

I just don't understand, I am acting nice to you, but you don't appreciate it, rather you just treat me like I am a rude kid....对你好,你就乱乱骂人。对你不好,你又呱呱吵。

in the end, i am the one who gonna be blamed, regardless i was right or wrong at the first place....

I just don't understand....

No comments:

Post a Comment