Sunday, March 28, 2010

Alternatives..?!

First of all, i didn't think about any alternatives since i am decided go to UK, but, on yesterday, 28th of March 2010, for the first time, my determination to UK is shaken, even giving up to UK...

Actually, the biggest problem is financial problem, if my result is distinction, then the money is not a problem. But i am not that clever, hardworking, and my result is just a little bit above average, so i think even though i get the scholarship, but still it wouldn't be 100%, maybe just 50%(at most) of the fees. And this particular 50% of the fees i need to get it on my own. I don't think my parents can support me this huge amount of money, ever my grandparents move in to my house, the burden on my parents' shoulder become more heavier.

I don't want to make them so suffer like this, but on the other hand, I want go to oversea to study. Family and career, which one i can choose?!

In my own view, go to overseas cost is higher at the present, but in the future when i graduate, i can make more money. But when I think another way round, study at the local can reduce the burden on my parents is lighter at the present, but in the end i can only end up in Malaysia's police department( which is lesser paycheck and the competition of getting the job is higher...because of the government policy...damned with the special right of bumiputra, where the hell is the Satu Malaysia?! ...>_<).

Right now i have three choices. 1st, UK. 2nd, USM(maybe...). 3rd, Advance diploma.

Actually, I haven't reveal my worries to my parents. But based on my understanding to them, they probably want me go to UK, by taking the scholarship, and the loans.

I need some times to think about it, and I need to gather some information from my father's friend, see whether can I work in PD with diploma certificate, or advance certificate is better. At my current state, I don't want to go to my career so soon, but at the same time I don't want my parents carry this burden as well...so what to do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment