Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Are You Ready???

Or rather, am I ready to go to UK??

Looks like my mood is going a very high stage then suddenly fall down at a exponential rate, just simply my mu keeps mumbling, then scolding, the bluffing...said that I am still naive, not prepare yet for going to UK, don't know how to judge the things whether it's important or not, not serious in handling the matters, take the matters very lightly, didn't take care own hygiene, don't know how to take care my own things, keeps playing without doing something that meaningful, and the list going on endlessly. Along the way from the shop till home.

I know she may had a bad day, or perhaps Aunt Visit, maybe somethings pissed her off. So I choose silence, keep bitting my own lips, calm my temper, preventing them bust out then having conflicts...

I know what stressed her, the financial problem. It's not my mum fault, just some stupid/retard customers didn't pay their debts, causing the shop's financial turnover not very well. So that's the problem. But I still want to add-on. Firstly, I feel my parents spend too much of money in cigarette and beers, and the money to treating the friends to eat/drink. Just take an example, yesterday my family and i went to the taoism day dinner gathering(something like this), my parents keep ordering the beers, each bottle costs RM10, and approximately 4 to 5 cups full will finish the beers. If they drink for their own, i have no objections, but they treat their friends, one bottle and another till the gathering finish. I believe they finished 20 or more bottles...so, RM200++ gone....those friends of pigs and dogs...(猪朋狗友)

I don't know how to raise the objections to them, since that i learn that last time I advice them get scolded for nothing for an hour, said something like it's their money, they can do whatever they pleasant...So, if they save the money to treating the friends, i do believe they can save lots of money, even can support me to UK for 2 years...

Until this point, i can't said i am ready to UK, but I think my family is not ready too...right until here, the worst decision i can made is rather go for the UK, i stay for advance diploma for 2 years, make my own money to UK, rather then ask for them, or apply loan...

And I think, my parents don't want me to go to UK, after saying all these....

No comments:

Post a Comment