Sunday, July 11, 2010

feeling urge again....

Darn...had a daily routine with my mum...just after i had my breakfast, i start up my laptop...same old laptop, another daily routine within Facebook...then, i feel another urge to post something again...

just a either sanely or insanely hypothesis, this can be interpreted as i am thinking something out of circle again....my mind wants me to develop a habit that update my blog within two or three days period, like a daily instead...and this might helpful for me to first, share my life in UK once i go there, second, act as a dairy for to remember everything that develop my maturity and third, as a way to express my thoughts...XD

haiz....people around me, are either married, or had a girlfriend, or love she in secretly...just i had none...>_<

No comments:

Post a Comment