Sunday, July 18, 2010

Graduated..

my, my, my...almost one year ago, i coincidently saw my DCB seniors' convocation ceremony, but at that time, i never thought of it, and never had any intention to take it seriously...but, when it's come to MY convocation...i am so excited, nervous and yet, a little bit of sadness is found deep inside my heart, especially when i am ready to sleep...

I lie on my queen-size bed, but i can't sleep...i just can't calm down my mind and brain...they are overwhelmed with the convocation event happened, as well as some fragments of possible events occurred when i go to UK...although i ready to sleep on 12.00am....but i can't sleep, and the time i checked before my consciousness gone, it's 2,30am...

This isn't the worst, i wake up at 6.30am...god bless me...then, i login my FB, and surprise, i saw some of my friends uploaded the photos i.e 3 to 4 hours ago...well, he might be sleep very early today...well, moving on....then i played some games till 8.30am...then, i slept again, but this time, i can sleep much better than the previous...

Out of my expectation, i woke up at 12pm...the first thing i do after i wake up is to take a bath...to completely wake my mind up....i hated to be a mindless walking zombie...and taking a bath should do the tricks...

well, i'll try to upload the photos asap....XD

No comments:

Post a Comment