Thursday, July 1, 2010

Time Flew By...

I just watched Toy Story 3, which was invited by my friends on very last minutes...what kind of "last minutes"?  the movie started on 8.15pm, and i got this invitation on 7.00pm...


Anyway, I'll just point out the plot or something...The owner of the toys, Andy grown up to a 18y years old teenager, and going to college. He are forced to make the decision of how to handling the toys that accompany him since he was a child...Andy decided to take the cowboy toy(don't know the name, i didn't watch the previous two) to the college, the others, well, he doesn't want to threw them away, so he want to secretly to store them at the attic, while his mum accidentally throw the others...so the adventure begin again...

well, the ending are touching, and i do believe that this is the end of Toy Story, or so whatever the story writer said so...but it let me to think of something else beside the ending, plots etc...

Time really flew by, when some of neighbors around my mum's shop asked where am i going to continue my study, and i always let my mum answer the questions, because i do not want to act like very proud people, because most of them are aunties, and in their logic, going oversea, especially UK or US are consider very clever, and rich too...you got the point there...

Then those aunties started to reminiscing, most of them saying like "....wah!!!! your son become so well-grown young man already...before that he was so thin, and short....now look at the height and muscles..."

well, those aunties in my eyes didn't change too much, except the hair color, and the aging pattens that appear on their faces...right now, the start of July, two and a half months to go for me to stay in my hometown, and I am REALLY going to UK...thought the obstacles does appear.....

Officially, my flight date will be 15th of September 2010, the exact time still need to be updated...and i am busying with my Visa application (though I was just lacking three documents and the fund from Kojadi)....

If I settle my Visa application, all I'll be doing probably will be spending the remaining times with friends, and started to pack my things....just like Andy in Toy Story 3....XD

No comments:

Post a Comment