Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Racism....

although i don't had anything particular to post, but i still have the intention to post something out, so be it...

first talk about my current status, i am busying to apply my student visa, which is a fatal point of overseas study for every student....

since there are many people "jump aeroplane", causing UK's government to take serious action for, in order to prevent UK become current status of Malaysia....mean too much non-local labors...especially illegal one...

for that, the British Council take many harsh measurement to prevent that from happening....this will making the student to prepare many, many documents for that...bank statements, CAS number, offer letter, reference letter and so on.....the CAS number is abbreviate for...forgot, anyway, it's a serial number that link to a database, which the officers in British Council will search my name using this number, to show that i am accepted in university, and others related information as well....

I roughly calculated, and i need total of 15+ documents, while i just lack three things only....the bank letter, CAS number and my fund from Kojadi....so probably, no, DEFINITELY no more problems for me to so called "survive" in UK for one year...but the problem still there for my second year life...

this is why the post title related, i heard the Bank Raky*t outside the KL area, maybe Subang, Rawang branch etc can provide study loan for non-government servants applicants. And i tried Rawang branch but end up in disappointing...but i still haven't give up my hope yet, so i go to Subang branch on Friday...

firstly, i met the branch executive, and he willing to provide any information and requirements to me to apply the loan, so i go back, prepare everything and then i go back there on Monday...but that guy is not there, and i was served by other guy....

after he read through everything, he said something like "my mum's salary are not trustworthy enough to be an applicant", then he explain "there are no payslips to prove my mum's salary is RM3,500 per month"...then he ask us(my dad and I) to provide the Borang J in order to prove my mum's salary...my dad shown him the income tax receipt, but he said still "not strong enough to be trusted"....

then on the way back, my dad said "if my mum's salary isn't that much, what's the point to state how much my mum earned that much and paid RM1,000+ income tax?!"...so, what's the point???

Then, there are only one word in my mind, "RACISM"...the meaning is...


racism  ['reɪsɪzm]
noun
1.
the prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races
2.
discriminatory or abusive behavior towards members of another race

Obviously, that guy is looking for troubles, especially when he saw the applicant's name is a Chinese...I still don't understand...Prime Minister state "Satu Malaysia" in order to maintain the harmony among the races....I can assure myself that, although deep in my heart, i had a strong racism toward a particular race, but i still treat them fairly when they come to shopping in my shop, with same discounted price to everybody, regardless the nationality and races....but why still this particular race still treating the Chinese so unfair?!

I just had a very tiniest hope that after two years, the situation will become better for all races....or else....the consequence will be deserve for what had been done....

No comments:

Post a Comment