Thursday, July 15, 2010

What a Rush!!

i just received a call from Kojadi, and they bring a bright notification to me that definitely boost my mood entirely to sky-rocket high!!

That Kojadi girl said that i can go to Wisma MCA to receive the first installment of my loan, which is RM25,000...with that, i can start to "officially" commence the start of my Student Visa application!!! And with this event, I completely understand and applied the fact of "you can say whatever you want, regardless it's a lie and as long as it's practical, logical and reasonable"...

I knew this fact long time ago, but I unable to apply, and understand it...i just simply tell the Kojadi staffs that I need the fund ASAP, with the reason of arrangement of time for Visa application. So, the fund supposed to be released on 21st of July, and I make it 16th!!! That's mean tomorrow!!!

Due to these things, i can foresee that the following days are eventful....

16th July, I'll take my funds from Kojadi, bank in the money, and wait for it to be transfer. After this, i gonna wait for a few days and make the TT to paid my tuition fees to University...

17th July, one of the important day to my family, my convocation ceremony. The reason why it's important for my family is because this is the highest education achievement made (the family i mean here doesn't include my cousins of course, their highest achievement is Bachelor Degree....i think...)

18th July, I will forcibly to take my grandma to the temple, together with my sister and cousin(maybe)...there, i'll be ram by tons of questions, curiosities, and requests...which are i would like to avoid it as much as possible....

well, these i can foresee until Sunday, the Monday schedule would be subjected to change, since there are many inconsistence factors....XD

No comments:

Post a Comment