Thursday, April 1, 2010

What do you think?

What do you think of your parents? This simple question can rise up many answers.

I know is not good to bad-mouth own parents, but parents are not saints, not gods. They are just simply human, human that lived longer than us, the teenagers. They had more experience that us, saw much more things than us, eat more salt than us...

What I want to emphasize here is, parents can make mistakes, regardless it's a big mistake or a small mistake, but it's still a mistake. What drive me insane is my parents are very opinionated and like to looking for troubles...

It's just happened yesterday, when my mother and I enter the security check point of my residential area, the security guard give me a notice. it's about the barred entry for not paid the maintenance fees to the maintenance office. After i translate the notice, my mum started to scolded me, "what the hell they are doing?! I already paid the fees till March?! Why the office said want to bar the entry?!"

First of all, it's not my fault, and i get scolded for nothing, i just do the translation part only. Secondly, she can just simply ignore the notice since she cleared the debt, this kind of letter always following by a phase, "please kindly ignore the notice if the payments is made". I thought my mother know this kind of things because it's always there from the bank statement/ installment statement/ statement of account from suppliers. I don't understand why she is so angry with that letter.

Then, this morning, when i fletched my mother to shop, when passing through the security check point, my mother asked the guard, it's the same guard that give us the notice. I stopped her with loud voice and explain the things. Then when i drive through the check point and turned a junction, my mum suddenly shout, " WHY U SPEAK LOUDLY TO ME?! I AM UR MUM AND YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THIS!! WHERE IS YOUR MANNER?! WHAT THE HELL IS THE TEACHERS TEACHING YOU THE PENDIDIKAN MORAL?!"

I give a silence reply, and she keep scolding me along the way to the shop. On the way i though,"why you always like to looking for troubles?! The guard just doing his job, that is distribute the notices under the order of the maintenance office, the easiest way to distribute it is sit at the check point, give every car the enter the residential area the notice, simple. It's not his fault to give the notice, it is just a notice after all, not forcing you to pay the money. Plus the guard do not know which house owner is in debt with the office. So what's the point to ask the guard a question that i gave the answer to her yesterday?!

So, Vexation. It's a new word i learn, it's mean that something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness. I just use a louder voice to explain it again, then she went insane. Then when i get back to shop, she is still like this. She told my father after the dinner, then he said the same thing. So, opinionated. 自以为是 is in the chinese form. I lazy and avoid to defend myself. Otherwise they will scold me for another reason.

Actually I am kinda of boring already. My mum didn't tell the whole story. She just tell my dad I speak loudly to her in this morning. I anticipated this kind of matter will occur, just a matter of time. If they rather don't want me to talk, I can just be a Silence Man as they wish. And I started to feel that they think i am just a parasite. A parasite that eat the rice and money. And I think my disappearance will make them happy and make celebration.

So, starting from today, I'll just act like somebody that can't talk at all...so this will fit my dad's word..."sew up my mouth"

No comments:

Post a Comment