Sunday, May 9, 2010

Aww man....

I am not very sure, but just listening to it make my mind thrilled. Some of you said something like before i leave, you all gonna have a gathering for me. Really, by hearing to that, i both hesitated, and touched.

Some may thinks that i feel thrilled is normal, but what am i hesitated for? I am not very sure about it, but when i state it, then you all gonna say i think too much...XD

I hesitated for am i a precious friend? I don't know, because i just do what i feel the most better for somebody that i care of, that's all. All i had remembered is just some fragments of good memories, but there are tons of bad memories, well, not that much actually.

I just afraid that i do not know how to react when it is real, but as long as it don't go too extreme, i think i am fine with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment