Monday, May 3, 2010

Three Relatively suffering nights

Why suffering you ask? nothing particularly, just my mum's mum stay in my house for three nights, put it in short, my grandmother on mother's side. (appear to be longer....)

Since the guest room is occupied by my grandparents on father's side, so she just need to sleep in my room. my bed is queen size bed, but i am not very fond of sleeping with other people by sharing the double bed. but single bed is okay, because i will "flip" myself over the night. if something restrict my movement, i'll just freeze there for entire night. and my backbone is getting on my nerve; i feel very painful when wake up.

luckily,m she just stay for three nights, if she gonna stay longer, then i'll give up on sleeping on my bed, i'll simply sleep at the living room, which is obviously more comfortable. XD

and i just back from relatively long journey from my mum's mum's home, since there are a lot of places to go...started to getting annoyed by the traffic...

No comments:

Post a Comment