Friday, May 14, 2010

Mr Feng Shui in my house!!!

as title said, my mum bring a Mr Feng Shui to shop, i firstly ignore him first, but soon after i realized that my mum, dad and granny (grandpa go to fishing..) very respect of him. he looked around the shop, gave some comments that i purposely not to heard it. Then he sat down at the counter.

When I stand up, my mum dragged me in, introducing me to him. He asked me to let him to see my palm, and i obeyed. As he examining my palm, i looking at his eyes, well, just ordinary old man's eyes. Then he said out of blue, "don't fight when you age of 22", everybody will be stunned in a very short period. But I didn't said something, then he said something very funny.

He said my fate/destiny is here, and it's is made from last year. I said nothing of course, but i saw my mum looked satisfied. Then he said i'll engage marriage at a very young age. Well, i didn't have a girlfriend, how come will pop up a wife for me?!

Soon, he left with my mum and granny. And i don't understand why.....sweat.....>_<

1 comment: