Thursday, May 6, 2010

Parking Issue again...

An Aggressive Father +
Pissed Security Guard +
Extremely Low Efficiency and Slow Reaction Maintenance Office =

A LONG LIST OF PROBLEMS +
Foul Mood +
Unnecessary Leg Works

Created by Xemnas Lee, future Genius Interpreter of Human Emotions and Reactions (wakaka o(^_^)o)

I am not bluffing, it's true story, or i put like this; every posts in this blog is true story.

Just something happened when i get back home and the problems arise.

Actually, I have nothing to do for this, i done what i should done, even something that's not in my concern. it's just something that will annoy me, then i'll be dragged into the matters, either willingly or reluctantly, physically or mentally.

For your information, I wouldn't care anything that's not in my business, well at least i do not look at it except i'll figure out the processes, causes, outcomes, solutions, future consequences and interpretation. But i wouldn't say anythings if it is not in my concern. these things come in within minutes, and disappear within another minute, for the case of not in my concerns.

But you could consider that i am kinda gossip people, if i feel interested in that particular matter. But don't worry, i'll judge the matters throughout as well as the consequences etc before i "speaking" aloud. Do not take me as "Lulu"!!! (means blur people)

In fact, i am enjoying judging things, interpret the matters, figure out the solutions, consequences etc. Why i am enjoy you ask? well, simply i enjoy it like you enjoy your hobbies, interested things. You can say that's my hobby.

Some of my friends asked me about i can predict the outcomes, then why your board games such as chess, chinese chess etc skill is suck? Well, i don't like to plan such "brain-consuming" activities, and i not very fond of then as well. But if you ask me to plan your new house's decorations, activities time flows etc, i willingly give my opinions.

Kinda off from topic, but i believe that the matters will be settled when the annual meeting of the resident area is carry out on 18th of May...because i gonna pin point the problems...haiz...wasting my precious sleeping time....T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment