Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Parking Issue?!

Well, as my previous post stated, since my grandparents move in, there is an increment in total number of cars that need a parking in the resident area. Not much, just three, but the parking available that's 2, so that's mean one of the cars (usually is my silvery Myvi) had to park at the visitors' parking. I don't mind walking, in fact, i enjoy them.

It takes about 3-4 minutes for me or longer for my parents approximate 5 minutes to get to the car from my house. But still, there are some inconvenient especially when you need to go out but forced to drive the silver Myvi. When, it require no explanation for inconvenient caused because it's imaginable.

Actually, i did go and apply a entry card(those magnetic card that will allow the user to go in the area), but what's maintenance office said that they need i to write a letter of requesting a new entry card and blah blah blah. I wrote the letter on the spot and a fat guy apparently is the new manager or what so position, as long as he hold most of the authorities guy said he will submit the letter to the head of maintenance office to see whether they approve the applications or not, something like that.

But it's happened few weeks ago, and there ain't any replies yet. Like a stone is thrown into bottomless ocean, just sinking and sinking. Then i don't know what the heck the security guards said to my dad, then my dad "asked"(couldn't find a more suitable word) my mum to go to maintenance office by daytime and ask again.

Maybe my mum's period is around the corner, or actually is the period, or just passed the period, you see, the period the girls will getting their nerves much more easily(or so they said). Or other matters that bother her and caused her have a little foul mood(financial problems, unwillingly spent too much on yesterday's temple festival), then my mum speak in a manner of reluctantly, angry and like mumbling in anger.

Things developed into a small argument, when it's 9pm or so, with the presence of my grandparents sitting in living room. Then in the end, like 12.30am, it become a big big argument, of course my grandparents is asleep. But obviously the arguments wake my granny and me up. For her part, their room doesn't close, and the argument is loud, that's make her wake up. But for my case, i am little surprise, because i wearing my earphone, that plugged into my MP4 player, with some soft musics playing the whole night. I woke up suddenly in fact, my granny already in the conversation with my dad in living room, and my mum pretend to sleep in her room when i peeking. But the things turn worst because my dad eventually speak something like blame himself(i go out and drink alcohol and play with women, his favorite quote), actually i know it's something that speak up when you get angry. Then my mum changed her clothes and attempt to go out, i stopped her of course.

Then my mum go back to room, my dad and granny at the living room. I afraid they will do something "stupid", so i stay awake and sit on a sofa in the small living room at second floor. I didn't go and interpret what they said, but rather, i thinking of the solutions for the problem: Parking Issue. In anyway, I MUST take these thing on myself already, due to several reasons. But i want to know is what is the security guards said my dad, causing him had a relatively furious mood. Maybe that's the source of the meaningless argument.

Enough of the facts, now go to my views of this matter. From what i eavesdropped, i guess to security guards are complaint about the random parking in the resident area. But from my knowledge, three cars of mine doesn't park randomly. there are two cars in the car lot, and my silver Myvi is parked at the visitor's parking, with my expired driving license gave to the guards in order to get the visitor pass to put on the dashboard of the car. I didn't see any problems with that but what's the point of complain the to my dad about the random parking?! Opposite to my house there are a Satia that's always getting in the way because that guy parked outside his house, which is the middle of the road, causing some troubles to park into the car lot. Why i didn't see any actions for that car?? rather settling the matter of the Satia, the guards are annoying my dad that his cars parked randomly. That caused some foul mood to both of my parents.

And as for my parents' argument, my mum might facing some problems as stated on above, so she is talking to dad with a unfavorable manner. And my dad get to his temper, so the argument break out. What i can think is why don't they retreat a step? just because their pride of father and etc causing the argument gradually become meaningless in my view. What they argue about is repeating themselves, like a circle, that's why i must handle the parking issue myself without their interferences. He got his points as well as hers, so what's the point to shout out on each other in the midnight and wake almost everyone up. I don't care us but what about the neighbour's think of the pair? i.e what are they doing or arguing over this not-a-problems problem? shame on you...etc.

Their fire caused their son forced to not having a jogging and can't enjoy a movie time later on...as far as i can see is: 爱得越深,骂地越凶...

No comments:

Post a Comment