Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Unofficially First Advance Diploma Day...

When I purposely enter the lecture hall late, I was pounded with questions; "eh?! i thought you said you didn't continue to advance?", "huh? why you come to college??", "aei, Xemnas a, Why you come here?!"

My reaction, of course, answered these question without rephrasing; "got three things to do, check result, apply transcript and get a sign on my reference letter."

But in my mind, i didn't tell anyone but confessed at here, "why can't i go back just paying a visit and have a lunch??" well anyway...

I arrived at college by approximately 8.50am, then i stayed at the new CITC lab, to settle several things, waiting the result to release, print out the reference letter, click Facebook, and help my mum to print out the map of route to visit their relatives (with the help of Google map). Simple enough...

Then 10.05am, a little bit late then my schedule because i gamble on the result will be release before i leave the lab, but still the officers' efficiency are disappointing me...i rushed to Miss Cheng's office, mt previous English Language tutor, to get her sign, since she is the one who do the reference letter for me...Thanks You Miss Cheng...XD

After that, I chatted with Miss Cheng a little bit, well, not a little, just less or more than 30 minutes . I was impressed by her, because i never knew she was staying at UK before. She asked me where i study, and how's the fees everything, the usual staffs. After this, she suggested how to use the remaining time at here since that i didn't find a part time job...

She suggested that i should make some friends via any channels at Chester, so that i can get some helps from them i.e getting to know to the surrounding, settle some daily life issues even can get some cheaper or free daily needs like plates, blanket and bed. Well, since i have the channel of agent, and the power of searching other people's blog online, i believe i can know some of the virtual friends within 2 weeks and gather all of the information within another 2 weeks.

Well, Miss Cheng said the whole progress is gonna to take months to complete, but i assure her that i can done it within 2 weeks to know all of the lifestyle of students in Chester, and befriend with the students there within another 2 weeks...it isn't very hard after all...^_^

I leave Miss Cheng's office on 11.05am, then i go to library to check my result. Actually, I am little disappointed because i got all B+ for all of the subjects i took...it's BM, Forensic Science and Business Management. My CGPA rosed from 3.19 to 3.22...not very satisfying...T_T

Around 11.10am, i started to feel confused, what should i do next? Then i had it in mind: go to lecture hall, have a free cold air then have a lunch with my gang. So i purposely make my self panting by running so that i have a reason of being late to enter the lecture hall. Luckily the lecturer hardly to paid any attention to me...

After the lunch, while impressed by my large fried rice already increase the price from RM3.50 to RM4 while i still paid RM3.50, bid farewell to my gang, chit chat a little bit with other friends, i went to Examination Department to apply transcript, then go to SAS office to request the letter that saying i completed Diploma level...then i when back home alone...

Continue to read Trudi Canavan's The Black Magician Trilogy Book 2: The Novice....nice story actually....

No comments:

Post a Comment