Sunday, April 25, 2010

咒怨...


Actually I want to watch this when it is released, the 10th anniversary of Ju On, but most of my friends gave me various reasons, ranging from busy and don not want to paid and in the end, covering the ear and eyes. So, I didn't watch at that time.

Thanks to PPS, now I can watch it. This movie is divide into 2 parts, the white ghost and the black ghost. On PPS, it's separated into 2, so i watch this consecutively.

After finish, I think, well, average only. The ghosts' appearances does not scary as the Thailand films like Haunted Universities, but rather, the scene they appear is rather interesting. Just the plots. The white ghost part is very messy because it is presented like the form of puzzle, you need to pay attentions to the characters appeared and the time horizons is different from one scene to another. But in the end, the white ghost part is much more "scary" then the black ghost part.

One thing though, there are more characters appear in the white ghost part, i think around 10 or something, while the black ghost part is just 5-6 characters. But i still think that the white ghost part is better than the black ghost part. These stories does not interrelated, but the style of scarring people is still the same, quite predicable.

I never be a spoiler, but i will just do the some of the reviews and comments only, so don't ask me anything about the plots or else it'll just spoil the fun of watching...o poor nanny and that kid to dress up like that...

1 comment:

  1. Agree! Next time you wanna watch horror,call me and Justin weh! we are horror movie fans!!!

    ReplyDelete