Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My own fantasy story

simply put, i have the concept for it, but i didn't really put them in words. This mean that i just simply imagine it, especially when i daydreaming.

Right now, by waiting the process to go on, i just put them in words, just to kill the times. The plots, characters, and prologue is almost done, but i really didn't except that to write out a novel, it is not as easy as i thought. First of all, you need a plot, then characters, then the places, finally, when you complete those, you need to put them in words. This also mean that you need to have a great variety of vocabulary, or else you novel is gonna be very boring.

Well, at least i got something to do; read many novels as i can, while studying the new words, synonym etc. Then i'll try to apply the new words into my novel. Actually i can gain 2 advantages by doing that, 1st is increase my english skill, then 2nd is able to express my fantasy story. By the way, if my novel is acknowledged, some magazine or newspaper will buy it from me, then i have extra incomes...XD

So that's all for this past, continue to creating the novel...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment