Monday, April 26, 2010

Emotionless...?!

Well, my grandparents had moved into my house and stayed for 3 weeks. I am not complaining, and did not have any dissatisfaction, but i did not felt any close relationships with them, the relationship of grandparents and grandchildren. May be the interactions did not occur too much, so i just feel like they are my family, but not very close one, although they are.

My grandfather has a little deaf, so I need to speak louder, not the normal loud, the volume is almost as screaming. Then my grandfather's physiologically thinks that others have some deaf as well, so he too increase the speaking volume. So sometimes, we are look like having an argument but actually, we just having a talk that's all. So here i'll state that i am not scolding my grandfather and so as he, because normally, people will respect their elders and talk relatively soft. But that ain't happening in my house though, so don't take me like i am not respecting elders. I AM respecting them because if i talk too softly, he will thinks that i am mumbling, so don't get the wrong idea.

My grandmother doesn't have the hearing impairments, nor the the other sensory impairment, but the problem is her legs, hypertensions, and a little diabetic. One day I saw the medical report of my grandparents, basically my grandfather doesn't have much problems except the bit higher LDL choresterols, bit higher blood glucose and bit higher uric acid. All these can be controlled by diet, but my grandmother has a little problem. As stated, hypertension, diabetic and legs problem concerning her. Well, that's the old people will face. All of these can be controlled by diet, so my mum somehow complains about do not know how to prepare the dinner.

I am not too picky, but still i don't like bitter vegetables and spicy foods. But my dad is very, very very picky. This and that and this and that, so the dinner doesn't have too much variety.

But to topic, i do not have much of significant feeling toward my grandparents, so some times i ask myself, if they passed away, will i cry out?? Probably no, cold-blooded huh? Just that i din't have too much sadness until i cry. That day my sister said that she miss dad's car(the car is sent for repaint), and i think, "is that so? i don't think like that."

So that's that, i didn't feel too much of the emotions toward the things...One thing though, "Final Destination" had taught me one lesson, always follow the rules will significantly reduce the chances of incidents and accidents...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment