Monday, April 19, 2010

No Titles.....

I didn't realize that I didn't post any new post for a long time, even this new post i can't even think a title for it. After the exams, i just diving into Suikoden 5 in PS2 and Kingdom Heart: Birth By Sleep(KH: BBS) in PSP.

Actually this PSP is in my possession, but it does not belongs to me. Instead, it's my friend's PSP and i borrow it from him just for play the KH:BBS, just want to try out the new battle system etc. I read the storyline from Wiki(wow!! SPOILER WIKI!!!!), because it's japan version, full of japanese symbol and i just roughly know what's talking about by hearing. But still, the battle system DID surprise me because i am a big fans of the previous 2 series.

Adding the command board, temporarily Drive Form, Finishing Move in early the game(unlike the KH2 which obtained in the middle progress of the game), Dimension Link which is kinda of like summon but you still controlling the character but using other attacks and move etc. And i realize one thing, apparently, the bosses are much more "stupider" then the previous series, just keep defending and actually is not quite hard.

Overall, it's still a nice game and many improvements, either on the game plays or the graphic. Still i am very surprised that why the Square-Enix doesn't release it on PC, PS2 or PS3, by considering the graphic, long storylines (3 separate characters with different style and Finishing but the storylines are roughly the same but the encounter with the bosses is different) and the CG movie etc. With hell for that....

I play PSP at daytime because i forced to stay in the shop, and play PS2 at the night time. Since there is no homeworks, reports, assignments etc(still not get used to this), i am extremely bored if i didn't find something to do. Well, badminton is good but i still need to consider my others friends since all of us study in different courses, different colleges as well.

There is one more thing though, I must hide the PSP from my sister, in order to avoid that she thinks mum brought a new PSP for me instead for her. Well, she can get jealous very easily. So 9am to 11 am is a safe time to play, but then 11am till 12.30pm is not because she is preparing to go to school. After that, the whole day is safe till dinner time. LOL

Right now, i posting the post just to kill time till my sister go for the school, so, good luck for those sitting for the exams and good luck for me too to finish the game within 2 weeks...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment