Monday, April 12, 2010

Resolutions

I am not sure about the people said about the "resolves" that they found we they feel confuse, but anyway me too also not very sure i found my resolve...

Just so happen that i prepare to sleep, and use my mp4 player to play my favorite Canon plus sound of waves to help me sleep more faster. But during the first 10 minutes of playing(the music is 15 minutes long), I can't sleep. Maybe my brain is drifted off  a little bit, but still can't sleep during these ten minutes. Then i had my dolphin to increase the total height of my pillow. Then the rest of the 5 minutes playback, I am thinking, what have i done?

Maybe i were just envied, then this feeling turn into jealous then anger. Then i asked myself, what's the point to get angry with? Maybe that's why my dad always told me that i am very short-tempered, and this characteristic even surpass his temper. Simply put like this, I am much more "shorter"- temper than my dad. So i think i can classify myself as low EQ.

The low EQ doesn't matter very much, but the problem is i want the things go in my own plan. Any flaw and I'll start to get angry. Mentally disorder, perhaps.

Right now i think i am the one who gonna be blame. But fortunately, i will no longer stay with you all anymore. so at least you all can be much more comfortable without me. And right here, right now, i would like to apologize to all of you. I am so sorry that I dare no to make apology in front of you all, because i am not that fearless that you all saw...

No comments:

Post a Comment